General requirements/documents needed for foreigners or mixed pairs to be legally married in Indonesia
- Birth certificates for both parties
- Details of religious faith (i.e. baptism certificates)
- Occupations and domiciles for both parties
- Written parental consent for any person under the age of 21
- Death certificate of former spouse (when relevant)
- Decree absolute divorce certificate (when relevant)
- Details of names, addresses, professions of witnesses. Two (2) witnesses are required. If you do not have any witnesses Canopus wedding team will arrange.
- Ten (10) photographs (6 x 4 cm) of the couple in same photo. Photo must be of the head and shoulders only, side by side (men at the right side women), looking straight ahead. Be advised that these photos will be attached to your wedding certificate!
For the issue of the Letter of No Impediment to marriage (CNI) by your consular representative you may need to present for your self and your fiancé(e), passport(s) that is valid for more than 6 month. The CNI must be translated by sworn translator.
The following countries have consulates or consular representative in Bali:
- United Kingdom
- Switzerland and Austria
- Norway and Denmark
- United States and America
- Sweden and Finland
Please do note that different country might need different documents